Your Off-the-Shelf Injured Worker Toolkit
Empower your injured employees with our all-encompassing RTW Toolkit, meticulously designed to navigate them through the intricacies of Workers’ Compensation and the return-to-work journey. In cases of work-related accidents or injuries, our toolkit offers tailored support and comprehensive information, ensuring a seamless and informed process.
- Support and Guidance: We assist employers in establishing specific return-to-work processes to ensure a smooth post-injury step-by-step process that is clear for both employers and employees.
- Educational Materials: The toolkit includes a range of guidance materials, documents, and templates designed to empower employees and facilitate a safe and sustainable return to work.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Address common queries and concerns employees may have regarding the return-to-work process.
- WorkCover Payments and Entitlements: Provide clear information on WorkCover payments and entitlements to ensure employees understand their rights.
- Post-Injury Guidance: Outline the necessary steps employees should take following an injury, promoting early intervention and support.
- Stakeholders and Responsibilities: Identify key stakeholders and their responsibilities in the return-to-work process for effective collaboration.
- Expectation Setting: Set clear expectations for employees, including consultation and participation requirements throughout the return-to-work journey.
- Suitable Duties Process: Clarifying the role of suitable duties during the recovery period, our toolkit ensures a seamless transition back to work.
- Tools and Checklists: Equipping employees with practical tools, including checklists and examples of compliant documents like pre-RTW checklists and certificates of capacity, enhances a smooth transition throughout recovery and the RTW process.
- Benefits of Returning to Work: Highlight the advantages and positive outcomes associated with returning to work, fostering a supportive and encouraging workplace environment.
- Support: Contextualising available resources and support, such as Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), ensures early intervention to reduce the risk of secondary illness.
Empower your workforce with the knowledge and resources they need to navigate the return-to-work process successfully. Our toolkit is a valuable asset for both employers and employees, promoting a culture of safety, support, and proactive intervention.
WPI will grant a license for the toolkit to organisations while retaining all copyrights and related rights.
Terms and Conditions
- Toolkit purchases are non-refundable.
- Purchasing the toolkit will give you access to an off-the-shelf toolkit.
- Additional customisation or changes will incur fees.