- This event has passed.
Online | 2-Day WorkSafe Endorsed Return to Work Coordinator Training | 13 & 14 November
November 13 - 8:00 am - November 14 - 4:30 pm$55.00 – $480.00
This WorkSafe endorsed program is designed to equip RTW Coordinators with the tools they need to effectively manage return to work under the requirements of the legislation and the principles of effective injury management.
Following the principles of effective injury management, those involved in the return to work process will be equipped with the tools to effectively meet the return-to-work obligations under the WIRC Act 2013, including the steps required to facilitate a safe and sustainable return to work. This comprehensive course is also helpful for those managing non-work-related injuries.
What You Will Learn:
- How to Prepare for Return to Work.
- Role of a Return-to-Work Coordinator.
- Return an Injured Worker to Work.
- Plan for Return to Work.
- Employer Assistance.
- Return to Work Inspectors.
- Premium Calculation, PIAWE and Entitlement Periods.
- Worker Support and Worker Obligations.
- Return to Work Issues.
- Respond to Workplace Injuries.
- Communication with Treating Practitioners and Occupational Rehabilitation Providers.
Join us on
November 13 & 14 2023
8.00 am to 9.45 am Pre-recorded webinars*
10.00 am to 11:30 am Live online session
1.00 pm to 2.45 pm Pre-recorded webinar*
3.00 pm to 4.30 pm Live online session
*pre-work can be completed before the scheduled time (VIC Time)
Important information for the participant:
WorkPlace Interventions is proud to say that we are the only provider approved to deliver the WorkSafe Return to Work Coordinator training program via a blended program using a flipped learning approach. Our education team will release the eLearning information one week before the scheduled course date. If you would like access to this information earlier, please reach out to our friendly team. You will have access to a complimentary online PDF manual with your pre-work. However, if you would like a hard copy of the Manual, please add it to your cart during checkout. Please note it is one manual per participant. It is critical that all attendees complete the entire pre-work component before the corresponding live training. All pre-work materials will be provided within the course fee, with the option of purchasing a hard copy manual. A WorkSafe endorsed Certificate will be provided upon full participation in the two-day RTWC program.
If you prefer a closed session, we can arrange an online private workshop for your team. Please feel free to get in touch with us for further information.
Terms and Conditions
1) Refund requests must be submitted a minimum of ten calendar days prior to the scheduled course date. After this deadline, the full fee becomes payable, and a rescheduling fee will be applied.
2) Rescheduling requests made within ten calendar days of the scheduled course date will result in a fee of $250 plus GST.
3) In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by the cancellation or postponement will have the option to transfer their registration to the next available session or select an alternative date.
4) Acceptance of these terms and conditions signifies your acknowledgment that requesting an invoice for payment constitutes a formal commitment to the booked ticket, and the 10-calendar-day cancellation or rescheduling policy applies.
5) If you request a refund after your manual and/or pre-work information has been dispatched, the cost will be deducted from the refund total.