Actions can include acting on bullying or harassment issues, implementing policies and procedures and training programs for all staff. This 3-hour training session is designed to assist individuals to understand and address these responsibilities.
Who should attend:
This course is suitable to all employees
What will be covered:
- The theoretical and practical implications of discrimination, sexual harassment, unlawful harassment and bullying in the workplace
- What is not bullying or harassment?
- What are the causes and types of bullying?
- Expected standards of behaviour
- Individual and Manager responses to bullying
- Bullying and the Law
- Supporting ‘victims’ of bullying
- Confronting inappropriate behaviours
- The options available to resolve issues or complaints
- Skills practice and case studies