Blended MHFA In The Workplace Course
This 3.5-hour session is designed to be delivered after participants have completed the eLearning MHFA Course for the White-Collar Workplace.
Course participants are provided with an opportunity to revise the knowledge and skills learnt in the eLearning modules as well as
- examine issues pertinent to mental health problems in the workplace in more depth
- clarify any points of uncertainty remaining after completion of the eLearning modules
- apply the MHFA Action Plan to relevant workplace scenarios
- discuss and reflect ‘a where to from now’ in using their mental health first aid skills in the workplace.
All MHFA Courses teach how to give mental health first aid using the MHFA Action Plan ALGEE.
MHFA does not centrally coordinate the face-to-face session of this Blended Course. Contact any of the MHFA instructors listed on the Instructor page with the workplace icon next to their names to arrange a course in your area. Instructors also advertise their courses at our course calendar. Most instructors are willing to travel but need expenses covered.
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellations will be accepted up to ten business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise the full course fee is payable. A substitute participant is welcome to attend however please note there are NO REFUNDS for courses cancelled within 10 business days of the course date or for missed sessions.
2. WorkPlace Interventions reserves the right to cancel or postpone any session to an alternative date. All registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or the option to choose an alternative date.