WPI offer a simple outsourced solution to injury and claims management that provides tailored solutions that unravel the complexities of injury and claims management. We take a holistic approach, that introduces best practice improvements specifically suited to the needs of your business.
Depending on the requirements of your state’s workers’ compensation requirements, WPI can either provide advice and support to your internal RTW coordinator or provide an outsourced return to work coordinator role.
Outsourced RTW services include:
- Strategic advice and a systematic approach to claims management.
- ‘Day to day’ claims management through a tailored outsourced service which include;
- education to injured workers on process and providing information on benefits and the recover at work process
- screening and triage of claims/incidents to ensure early intervention
- lodgment of workers’ compensation claims
- coordination of workers’ weekly payments or liaison with payroll
- coordination of reimbursement and reconciliation of workers’ weekly entitlements
- management of invoices for medical and like expenses
- developing return to work plans, and management of WorkCover medical certificates
- case management with a person centered approach (goal driven)
- stakeholder consultation (establishing and maintaining communication) with the injured worker and their manager, treaters, the insurer/Agent and other service providers
- claims and strategic reviews
Our expert solutions reduce the number and severity of injuries, and provide priority access to the best possible health care. We simplify the process, decrease your costs, and enable you and your staff to focus on your core responsibilities;
- Reducing the severity of injuries through early intervention
- Offering a simplified process
- Improved claims management which reduces future workers’ compensation premiums.
- Reduced costs associated with employing a full-time RTW Coordinator
- Minimising lost productivity
- Assurance that best practice case management principles are used to facilitate an early return to work for the injured worker
- Peace of mind knowing that skilled and experienced personnel are dedicated to your business
- Reduction of insurance premiums with proactive and successful claims management
- Communication with all stakeholders is conducted in a professional, timely manner which achieves better RTW outcomes
- Having an impartial person to assist when relationships between stakeholders are strained or have broken down
- Assurance that your organisation is compliant with current legislative requirements
- Improved return to work outcomes for your organisation
WPI expert consultants have extensive experience in injury management and return to work and will manage the return to work function for an employer through an outsourced service while providing advice on individual claims as well as assist in the implementation of effective injury management procedures.