WPI specialized consultants deliver an evidence based approach to training, consulting and system audit and development. All services are fully customised to an employer’s needs, whilst ensuring full compliance to legislative requirements.
WPI assists employers to create a robust safety culture while demonstrating corporate due diligence, best practice and improving overall business performance.
WPI expert consultants can assist employers with the review, development and updating of their OHS policies and procedures.
Onsite OHS services include:
- A gap analysis on OHS processes and procedures
- Development of Job Safety Assessments (JSA)/Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Conduct risk assessments
- Undertake a workplace inspection
- Undertake legislative compliance audits (see OHS Management System Audits for more information)
- Development of OHS related documents
- On the job consulting; focus on upskilling of employer nominated OHS staff