Online WorkPlace Interventions | Positive Psychological Interventions | 8 July
July 8 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm$150
Negativity at the workplace can have serious consequences for both the employer as well as employees, including low morale, loss of productivity, high-stress levels, turmoil amongst staff, poor customer feedback, a toxic environment, and high turnover.
To address such deficits, experts suggest that positive psychology can impact everything from talent retention to better employee health. Workplaces that embrace each employee as an individual and train these individuals to identify and enhance their strengths are poised to not only get more done but significantly improve corporate culture.
- Developing an understanding of what positive psychological interventions are
- Discuss of evidence based theories supporting positive psychological interventions
- How to implement evidence-informed applications to create healthier, happier, more productive and sustainable workforce
Is this course right for you?
This session is ideal for those who are able to influence from the top down, including executive management, operational managers and even employees who want to learn more about how to implement a safe and productive workplace that is conducive to good health and wellbeing.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or requests to reschedule can only be accepted up to 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise, the full fee is payable. Rescheduling courses that fall within 10 business days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee.
- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or to choose an alternative date.