- This event has passed.
Online | Stress Aware and Self Care Workshop | 22 September
September 22 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$150
A practical evidence-informed facilitator-led workshop that focuses on a way to change the relationship with stress and to respond to difficult moments in life with kindness, care and understanding. This workshop is designed to introduce the concepts of self-care and wellness.
- Understanding key definitions and stress related impact
- Increased understanding of four mental health conditions
- Understanding the importance of self care
- Increased self-knowledge on what causes you stress and strategies to assist
Is this course right for you?
If you want to be a more stress aware individual who understands the importance of self-care and stress management, this is the ideal course for you and your career.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or requests to reschedule can only be accepted up to 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise, the full fee is payable. Rescheduling courses that fall within 10 business days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee.
- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or to choose an alternative date.