Return to Work Training for Managers and Supervisors – 23 September
September 23 - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$150
Managers and supervisors will learn the importance of being involved in the return to work process, being proactive from the moment a workplace injury occurs, how to better identify suitable duties, and support and monitor worker progress. Managers and supervisors will also learn how to develop and document a graduated return to work plan over a set period and monitor progress. This session will incorporate a case study where managers will work through the return to work process and complete a return to work plan.
- Role summary- Return to Work Matters
- Clarify legislative overlay
- Preparing for return to work and the steps involved in identifying suitable duties
- Key communication skills when dealing with injured workers
- Steps involved in graduating a return to work to facilitate a safe and sustainable return to pre-injury duties
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for any manager or leader involved in the return to work process.