- This event has passed.
Online | Refresher Youth Mental Health First Aid Accredited Training | 24 September
September 24 - 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm$29.99 – $199
This course allows people who have previously completed a Mental Health First Aid course to refresh their knowledge and skills. For people who are Accredited MHFAiders.
The course offers an opportunity to extend accreditation for a further 3 years, giving participants an opportunity to refresh the knowledge and skills learnt during the Youth Mental Health First Aid Course 2-day course.
▪ Gain an understanding of the latest research in the mental health field
▪ Learn the 3 key actions for helping someone feeling suicidal
▪ Work through complex mental health first aid interactions
▪ Practice mental health first aid skills.
If you would like a hard copy MHFA Manual, please add it to the cart during checkout.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or requests to reschedule can only be accepted up to 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise, the full fee is payable. Rescheduling courses that fall within 10 business days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee.
- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or to choose an alternative date.