- This event has passed.
Online | Refresher Mental Health First Aid Accredited Training | 23 September
September 23 - 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm$29.99 – $199
This program is offered via an online class session (4.5 hours).
12:30 pm – 5:00 pm (Melbourne Time) via Zoom Platform.
This course allows people who have previously completed a Mental Health First Aid course to refresh their knowledge and skills and enables MHFAiders to gain a further 3 years of accreditation.
If you would like a hard copy MHFA Manual, please add it to cart during your transaction. Please note, it is 1 manual per participant.
This course gives participants an opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the latest research in the mental
- health field
- Refresh and discuss the 3 key actions for helping someone who
- is suicidal
- Work through complex mental health first aid interactions
- Practice mental health first aid skills.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or requests to reschedule can only be accepted up to 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise, the full fee is payable. Rescheduling courses that fall within 10 business days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee.
- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or to choose an alternative date.