Performance Management to Achieve Better Results – 29 November
November 29 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$150
We are only as good as the people who work for us. Managing people performance well is the key to enriching the experience at work and contributing to a more effective workplace. This course will uncover ways to successfully manage the performance of our staff as well as developing a team culture of growth and learning.
- History of performance management
- Understanding the performance ecosystem
- Following a “Growth” Feedback model
- Performance barriers and context
- How to have ongoing conversations with staff on their performance
- Strategies to achieve success using a supportive structure in conversations
Is this course right for you?
This virtual course is intended for anyone whose role requires you to understand how to effectively performance manage staff.