- This event has passed.
Online | Return to Work Training for Managers and Supervisors | 29 November 2021
November 29 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$199.00
Flipped learning mode: pre-recorded webinars and a follow up live Zoom session.
Managers and supervisors will learn the importance of being involved in the return to work process, being proactive from the moment a workplace injury occurs, identifying suitable duties, and supporting and monitoring worker progress. Managers and supervisors will also learn how to develop and document a graduated return to work plan over a set period and monitor progress. This session will incorporate a case study where managers will work through the return to work process and complete a return to work plan.
- Role summary- Return to Work Matters
- Clarify legislative overlay and the importance of supervisor and manager involvement in the process.
- Preparing for return to work and the steps involved in identifying suitable duties.
- Essential communication skills when dealing with injured workers including monitoring and supporting them on suitable duties.
- Steps involved in creating a return to work plan
- How to apply a best practice return to work approach that achieves a safe and sustainable return to pre-injury duties.
This course is ideal for any manager or leader involved in the return to work process.
IMPORTANT PARTICIPANT INFORMATION
If you have purchased online training, you will receive an email one week before the scheduled course date, containing the link to the pre-course work and the Zoom link with instructions.
Session date: 29 November 2021
Session time: 9.00 pm to 1.00 pm (AEDT)
Terms and Conditions
1- Cancellations or rescheduling requests can only be accepted up to ten business days before the scheduled course date; otherwise, the full fee is payable.
2-Rescheduling courses within ten business days of the scheduled course date will incur a cost of $200 plus GST.
3- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation or postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or choose an alternative date.