- This event has passed.
Online | Return to Work Training for Managers and Supervisors | 15 November
November 15 - 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm$299.00
This blended program is designed to equip people leaders with the knowledge and skills to be proactive in the return to work process, identify suitable duties, and support and monitor worker progress.
Managers and supervisors will also learn how to develop and document a graduated return to work plan over a set period and monitor progress. This session will incorporate a case study where managers will work through the return to work process and complete a return to work plan.
What You Will Learn:
- Role summary- Return to Work Matters
- Clarify legislative overlay and the importance of supervisor and manager involvement in the process
- Preparing for return to work and the steps involved in identifying suitable duties
- Essential communication skills when dealing with injured workers, including monitoring and supporting them on suitable duties
- Steps involved in creating a return to work plan
- How to apply a best practice return to work approach that achieves a safe and sustainable return to pre-injury duties
Join us at
1.00 pm – 4.30 pm (VIC Time)
Important information for the participant:
The format of this course includes up to 2 hours of facilitator-led self-paced pre-course work followed by a 1.5-hour online live workshop. Our education team will release the pre-work information one week before the scheduled course date. If you would like access to this information earlier, please reach out to our friendly team. Participants who complete the training program will receive a certificate of attendance.
If you prefer a closed session, we can arrange an online private workshop for your team. Please feel free to get in touch with us for further information.
Who should attend?
If you are in a people leaders role, we recommend you have an understanding of return to work best practices, regardless of your involvement in the formal process. This could include return to work coordinators, operational supervisors, return to work assistants, executives, health and safety professionals, people and culture team and senior leaders.
Terms and Conditions
1) Refund requests must be submitted a minimum of ten calendar days prior to the scheduled course date. After this deadline, the full fee becomes payable, and a rescheduling fee will be applied.
2) Rescheduling requests made within ten calendar days of the scheduled course date will result in a fee of $100 plus GST.
3) In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by the cancellation or postponement will have the option to transfer their registration to the next available session or select an alternative date.
4) Acceptance of these terms and conditions signifies your acknowledgment that requesting an invoice for payment constitutes a formal commitment to the booked ticket, and the 10-calendar-day cancellation or rescheduling policy applies.