- This event has passed.
Online | OHS Essentials for People Leaders | 13 November
November 13 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm$299.00
Covering all significant health and safety aspects, this course teaches managers and supervisors to effectively manage the first 24 hours after an injury, perform a risk assessment, consult with employees and health and safety representatives, and identify adequate risk controls. This program requires active participation by incorporating case studies, group discussions, and practical exercises.
What You Will Learn:
- Guide to the Health and safety legislative framework
- Roles and definitions relating to OHS
- Effective OHS consultation and issue resolution
- Effective leadership and culture
Join us at
9.00 am – 12.30 pm (VIC Time)
Important information for the participant:
The format of this course includes up to 2 hours of facilitator-led self-paced pre-course work followed by a 1.5-hour online live workshop. Our education team will release the pre-work information one week before the scheduled course date. If you would like access to this information earlier, please reach out to our friendly team. Participants who complete the training program will receive a certificate of attendance.
If you prefer a closed session, we can arrange an online private workshop for your team. Please feel free to get in touch with us for further information.
Who should attend?
Ideal for those responsible for supporting the health and safety of their employees. This session will benefit anyone involved in the safe operations of their workplace, including a return to work coordinator, people manager, executives, external consultants, new starters in the industry or peer support.
Terms and Conditions
1) Refund requests must be submitted a minimum of ten calendar days prior to the scheduled course date. After this deadline, the full fee becomes payable, and a rescheduling fee will be applied.
2) Rescheduling requests made within ten calendar days of the scheduled course date will result in a fee of $100 plus GST.
3) In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by the cancellation or postponement will have the option to transfer their registration to the next available session or select an alternative date.
4) Acceptance of these terms and conditions signifies your acknowledgment that requesting an invoice for payment constitutes a formal commitment to the booked ticket, and the 10-calendar-day cancellation or rescheduling policy applies.