- This event has passed.
Online | Standard Mental Health First Aid for the Workplace | 15 & 16 February 2024
February 15 - 10:00 am - February 16 - 12:30 pm$349.00
Standard Mental Health First Aid for the Workplace: Blended Online Course
Mental Health First Aid training teaches individuals to provide initial support to adults experiencing mental health problems or crises. This course equips participants with the knowledge, confidence, and skills to intervene until professional help is available.
What You Will Learn:
In this interactive online program, you will learn how to:
- Recognising signs and symptoms of common mental health problems in adults.
- Responding to emerging or worsening mental health issues.
- Understanding available treatments and supports.
- Discuss the three key actions for helping someone who is suicidal.
- Using a practical, evidence-based action plan, participants learn to approach and engage individuals in conversation, offer initial support, and encourage seeking professional help.
Date and Time of Live Training: 15 and 16th February, 10:00 am-12:30 pm both days (VIC Time)
Zoom Training Link: Released one week before the course date
Important Participant Information:
- Your eLearning is released one week before the scheduled course.
- Receive your MHFA hard copy manual through Australia Post, please do not wait for the manual to arrive before commencing your course work.
- For early access requests, contact our team.
- Ensure you complete the entire eLearning modules before attending the live training.
Private Workshops: For those preferring a closed session, we can organise an online or face-to-face private workshop for your team. Contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Why Choose WorkPlace Interventions
Beyond the standard curriculum, our renowned subject matter experts ensure a transformative learning experience. Recognised for making training engaging, relevant, and, enjoyable, our experts prioritise your needs, ensuring a difference in your learning journey. Book with us and let our engaging approach, applicability, and expertise elevate your understanding of workplace mental health.
Terms and Conditions
- Refund Policy: Refund requests must be submitted a minimum of ten business days before the scheduled course date. After this period, the full fee becomes payable, and a $170 plus GST rescheduling fee applies.
- Rescheduling: Rescheduling requests made within ten business days of the scheduled course date will result in a $170 plus GST fee.
- Session Postponement: In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by the cancellation or postponement will have the option to transfer their registration to the next available session or an alternative date of their choosing.
- Acceptance of Terms: Acknowledges that requesting an invoice for payment constitutes a formal commitment to the booked ticket, and the 10-business-day cancellation or rescheduling policy applies.
- Refund Deductions: If you request a refund after your manual and/or eLearning have been dispatched, the cost will be deducted from the refund total.
- MHFA eLearning Access: Strictly one eLearning access per person; if new access is required, this will be charged at the MHFA Australia rate of $110+GST.