- This event has passed.
Online | Introduction to WorkCover | 10 November
November 10 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm$299.00
Designed to provide participants with an overview of the WIRC ACT 2013, this course will equip participants with the “must know’ of The Act, roles and responsibilities of key return to work stakeholders, liability for workers’ compensation claims, claims settlement options and a review of rights and obligations of both the worker and the employer. Claim liability and calculating workers’ compensation entitlements activities will be included in this program.
What You Will Learn:
In this interactive blended program, you will learn:
- The WorkCover Scheme
- Claim Lodgement Obligations
- Return to Work Obligations
- WorkCover Entitlements
Join us at
9.00 am – 12.30 pm (VIC)
Important information for the participant:
The format of this course includes up to 2 hours of facilitator-led self-paced pre-course work followed by a 1.5-hour online live workshop. Our education team will release the pre-work information one week before the scheduled course date. If you would like access to this information earlier, please reach out to our friendly team. Participants who complete the training program will receive a certificate of attendance.
If you prefer a closed session, we can arrange an online private workshop for your team. Please feel free to get in touch with us for further information.
Who should attend?
If your role requires an understanding of WorkCover at any level, this course benefits you and your career. This could include return to work coordinators, payroll, return to work assistants, executives, new starters in the industry, health and safety professionals, people and culture team and people leaders.
Terms and Conditions
1) Refund requests must be made at least ten calendar days before the scheduled course date. After that, the full fee is payable.
2) Rescheduling a course within ten calendar days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee of $100 plus GST.
3) In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by the cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or choose an alternative date.
4) By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that requesting an invoice for payment is a formal commitment to the booked ticket, and the 10 calendar days for cancelling/rescheduling applies.