- This event has passed.
Online | How to Develop a Return-to-Work Plan for a Mental Injury | 27 November
November 27 - 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm$249.00
Employees can be exposed to critical incidents, excessive workloads, poor workplace culture, bullying and harassment, and non-compliance with company policies that can lead to experiencing a psychological injury. In this flipped model training, participants will learn how to create a return to work plan for an injured team member with a mental injury.
This program is designed to teach a best-practice person-centred approach to the return to work process, which supports both the workplace and an employee with a mental injury. The process and application are underpinned by evidence, equipping participants with the tools to facilitate a safe and sustainable return to work (work-related and non-work-related).
What You Will Learn:
In this interactive blended program, you will learn:
- Common Workplace Mental Injuries
- Mental Injury Process Overview
- Collaboration with Key Parties
- Developing, Monitoring, Reviewing and Graduating RTW Plans
- Workplace Adjustments and Reasonable Adjustments
Join us at
12.30 pm – 4.00 pm (VIC Time)
Important information for the participant:
The format of this course includes up to 2 hours of facilitator-led self-paced pre-course work followed by a 1.5-hour online live workshop. Our education team will release the pre-work information one week before the scheduled course date. If you would like access to this information earlier, please reach out to our friendly team. Participants who complete the training program will receive a certificate of attendance.
If you prefer a closed session, we can arrange an online private workshop for your team. Please feel free to get in touch with us for further information.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those responsible for supporting employees experiencing mental ill-health (work and non-work related); this session will benefit anyone involved in the return to work process, including a return to work coordinator, people manager, executives, external consultants, new starters in the industry or peer support workers.
1 Year MHFI Access: Empower Growth, Safety, and Self-Care for Mental Health Advocates
Embark on an empowering journey with a 1-year access to Mental Health Friends Ignite (MHFI), thoughtfully designed for individuals in roles that require mental health conversations. Immerse yourself in exclusive weekly content drops, live practise sessions, and interactive forums; enhancing your mental health acumen and communication finesse. Cultivate vital connections, participate in focused discussions, and join dynamic, like-minded groups. Beyond personal enrichment, MHFI seamlessly integrates into organisational prevention strategies, adhering to psychosocial regulations and safeguarding the wellbeing of at-risk staff. Elevate your wellbeing through monthly evidence-informed wellbeing challenges and a dedicated self-care corner, nurturing holistic growth (https://mhfignite.com/).
Your 1 year access will be activated at the time of purchase, and your credentials will be delivered promptly via email.
Terms and Conditions
1) Refund requests must be submitted a minimum of ten calendar days prior to the scheduled course date. After this deadline, the full fee becomes payable, and a rescheduling fee will be applied.
2) Rescheduling requests made within ten calendar days of the scheduled course date will result in a fee of $100 plus GST.
3) In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by the cancellation or postponement will have the option to transfer their registration to the next available session or select an alternative date.
4) Acceptance of these terms and conditions signifies your acknowledgment that requesting an invoice for payment constitutes a formal commitment to the booked ticket, and the 10-calendar-day cancellation or rescheduling policy applies.
5) If you request a refund after your manual and/or pre-work information has been dispatched, the cost will be deducted from the refund total.
6) MHFI purchases are non-refundable and are subject to adherence to the community guidelines, which can be found at this link: https://mhfignite.com/community-guidelines/