- This event has passed.
Online | Conflict Resolution | 27 November
November 27 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm$249.00
Conflict inevitably arise in all human interactions and especially in a workplace environment. However, there are ways to ensure that these situations and behaviours are effectively managed and navigated to minimise the consequence and maximise potential.
Conflict resolution is a way for two or more parties to find a peaceful solution to a disagreement among them. The disagreement may be personal, financial, political, or emotional. When a dispute arises, often the best course of action is negotiation to resolve the disagreement.
- The Opportunity Conflict Brings
- The Power of Self Awareness and Perception
- Utilising Communication Skills
- Techniques and Strategies to Manage Conflict
- Putting It into Action
Important information for the participant:
This program is delivered via our interactive flipped online learning. The format of this course includes up to 2 hours of self-paced pre-course work followed by a 1.5 hour facilitator-led online workshop. When purchasing your ticket, our education team will release the pre-work information one week before the scheduled course date. If you would like access to this information earlier, please reach out to our friendly team. Participants who complete the training program will receive a certificate of attendance.
Session time: 9.00 am – 12.30 pm (VIC Time)
Who should attend?
Because the training is comprehensive and does not rely on prior qualifications, anyone can enrol to become more informed on conflict resolution strategies. This includes return to work coordinators, CEO’s, new starters, HR Professionals, People and Culture team, people leaders, peer support and employees exposed to OVA or managing challenging people
NB An employer can request a closed session which can be arranged onsite face-to-face or online. Contact us for further information.
Add your tickets below
Terms and Conditions
1) Refund requests must be submitted a minimum of ten calendar days prior to the scheduled course date. After this deadline, the full fee becomes payable, and a rescheduling fee will be applied.
2) Rescheduling requests made within ten calendar days of the scheduled course date will result in a fee of $100 plus GST.
3) In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by the cancellation or postponement will have the option to transfer their registration to the next available session or select an alternative date.
4) Acceptance of these terms and conditions signifies your acknowledgment that requesting an invoice for payment constitutes a formal commitment to the booked ticket, and the 10-calendar-day cancellation or rescheduling policy applies.