- This event has passed.
Online | Building Confidence to Manage Challenging Behaviours | 6 November
November 6 - 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm$249.00
Conflict and challenging situations inevitably arise in all human interactions and especially in a workplace environment. However, there are ways to ensure that these situations and behaviours are effectively managed and navigated to minimise the consequence and maximise potential.
This course is designed to help people navigate difficult conversations, meaning it has value for workers of industries and levels. Course learnings will assist in the development of excellent communication skills that can help your communication approach in having difficult conversations.
- Creating Opportunities through Conversations
- Harnessing Our Self Awareness
- Improving our Perception
- Conversation Techniques
- Putting It into Action
Important information for the participant:
This program is delivered via our interactive flipped online learning. The format of this course includes up to 2 hours of self-paced pre-course work followed by a 1.5 hour facilitator-led online workshop. When purchasing your ticket, our education team will release the pre-work information one week before the scheduled course date. If you would like access to this information earlier, please reach out to our friendly team. Participants who complete the training program will receive a certificate of attendance.
Session time: 12.30 pm – 4.00 pm (VIC Time)
Who should attend?
Because the training is comprehensive and does not rely on prior qualifications, anyone can enrol to become more informed on conflict resolution strategies. This includes return to work coordinators, CEO’s, new starters, HR Professionals, People and Culture team, people leaders, peer support and employees exposed to OVA or managing challenging people
NB An employer can request a closed session which can be arranged onsite face-to-face or online. Contact us for further information.
Add your tickets below
Terms and Conditions
1. As a small business, Workplace Interventions can only accept refund requests up to ten calendar days before the scheduled course date; otherwise, the full fee is payable.
2. Rescheduled courses within ten calendar days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee of $100 plus GST.
3. In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or choose an alternative date.
4. By accepting these terms and conditions, you accept and acknowledge that requesting an invoice for payment is a formal commitment to the booked ticket and the 10 calendar days for cancelling/rescheduling applies.