Mental Health in the Workplace – 1 June
June 1 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$150
This course addresses the most common challenges that workplaces are likely to encounter, from recognising the early warning signs of poor mental health to learning the skills in how to have the ‘difficult discussions’ with a co-worker about a mental health problem. Recognising that supporting employees with mental health problems can be emotionally challenging, the role of self-care in staying mentally well is also explored in this session.
- Recognise the effects of common mental health conditions
- Destigmatise mental ill health and break down barriers
- Confidently engage employees in respectful conversations about their mental health
- Creating a psychologically safe work environment
- Importance of self care to combat compassion fatigue
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for organisations or individuals who want to increase mental health literacy, decrease stigma associated with mental health and encourage early intervention in supporting their colleagues who may be experiencing mental ill health.