Mental Health First Aid Accredited Training – Workplace Version – 17 & 18 June
June 17 - 10:00 am - June 18 - 12:30 pm$199 – $259
Day 1: 10 am – 12:30 pm (Melbourne Time)
Day 2: 10 am – 12:30 pm (Melbourne Time)
This Blended Online MHFA course is being offered as an online alternative to the Standard MHFA 2-day course.
This online blended Mental Health First Aid course for the workplaces consists of a combination of Self-paced online eLearning (4-7 hours), and 2 x 2.5 hour ‘face-to-face’ workshops delivered via fully interactive online training sessions.
The entire eLearning component of this course MUST be completed before the first scheduled zoom session.
- Mental health problems in Australia
- Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Mental health illnesses including depression, anxiety problems and psychosis and substance use problems
- Mental health crises including suicidal thoughts, non-suicidal self-injury, panic attack, traumatic event, severe psychotic state, and aggressive behaviour
This course has also been endorsed for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points for several professions.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or requests to reschedule can only be accepted up to 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise, the full fee is payable. For any course cancellations where the eLearning component was included in the ticket price, the eLearning fee will be deducted from the refund amount. Rescheduling of courses that are within 10 business days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee of $150 plus GST.
- If you have purchased the eLearning component separately you must ensure you are purchasing and attending the corresponding live session (i.e. blended workplace). If you need to cancel or reschedule due to booking the incorrect course or eLearn, please refer to point two of the above terms and conditions.
- If you have purchased the eLearning package, you will receive an email one week prior to the scheduled course date, which contains the voucher and instructions on how to complete the eLearning.
- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or to choose an alternative date.