- This event has passed.
Mental Health First Aid Accredited Training – Workplace Version – 14 & 15 January
January 14 - 10:00 am - January 15 - 12:30 pm$180 – $240
Day 1: 10 am – 12:30 pm (Melbourne Time)
Day 2: 10 am – 12:30 pm (Melbourne Time)
This Blended Online MHFA course is being offered as an online alternative to the Standard MHFA 2-day course.
This online blended Mental Health First Aid course for the workplaces consists of a combination of Self-paced online eLearning (4-7 hours), and 2 x 2.5 hour ‘face-to-face’ workshops delivered via fully interactive online training sessions.
The entire eLearning component of this course MUST be completed before the first scheduled zoom session.
- Mental health problems in Australia
- Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Mental health illnesses including depression, anxiety problems and psychosis and substance use problems
- Mental health crises including suicidal thoughts, non-suicidal self-injury, panic attack, traumatic event, severe psychotic state, and aggressive behaviour
This course has also been endorsed for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points for several professions.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or reschedules will be accepted up to ten business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise, the full course fee is payable. If a course is cancelled with more than 10 business days’ notice but the eLearning has already been purchased, the participant will need to reimburse WorkPlace Interventions for the cost of the eLearning. Any course rescheduled of cancellations which occurs after 10 business day before the course will result in a $100 plus GST rescheduling fee to re-book.
- WorkPlace Interventions reserves the right to cancel or postpone any session to an alternative date. All registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or the option to choose an alternative date.
- Those not purchasing the eLearning through WorkPlace Interventions must ensure they are purchasing the corresponding eLearning to the live portion of the training. If the wrong eLearning has been purchased, the $100 plus GST rescheduling fee applies to re-book.
- If eLearning package is selected, all information on how to begin the eLearning before the live zoom sessions will be sent to participants 1 week before the zoom sessions.