Mental Health First Aid Accredited Training – 15 & 16 April
April 15 - 9:30 am - April 16 - 4:00 pm$320
The 12-hour Standard Mental Health First Aid course is for any interested adult.
You will learn how to assist an adult who may be experiencing a mental health problem or mental health crisis until appropriate professional help is received or the crisis resolves, using a practical, evidence-based action plan.
This course is based on guidelines developed through the expert consensus of people with lived experience of mental health problems and professionals.
- Mental health problems in Australia
- Mental Health First Aid action plan
- Mental health illnesses including depression, anxiety problems and psychosis and substance use problems
- Mental health crises including suicidal thoughts, non-suicidal self-injury, panic attack, traumatic event, severe psychotic state, and aggressive behaviour
This course has also been endorsed for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points for several professions.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or requests to reschedule can only be accepted up to 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise, the full fee is payable. Rescheduling of courses that are within 10 business days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee of $100 plus GST.
- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or to choose an alternative date.