Managing Psychological Injury Claims – 16 August
August 16, 2021 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$120
Psychological health conditions are the fastest growing cause of disability in Australia, with psychological injury claims
- Increased understanding of common workplace mental illnesses
- Awareness of how an agent determines liability
- Identify barriers as well as early intervention strategies to assist with the management of workers with psychological injuries
- Practical workplace adjustments for psychological injuries
- How to mitigate the risks of secondary psychological injuries
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal if you are involved in managing psychological injuries or if you are looking to increase knowledge and skills in understanding how to support and facilitate a return to work for psychological injury claims.