- This event has passed.
Online Managing Bullying and Occupational Violence in the Workplace | 7 July
July 7 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$150
Occupational violence and bullying have both psychological and physical effects on those who experience it and those who witness it. This seminar provides an overview of applicable laws, the impact of bullying, workers’ compensation claims and bullying, essential workplace policies and procedures, and intervention strategies.
- What is unlawful harassment and bullying
- Understanding individual behaviour and how this impacts on workplace culture
- Overview of the legislation and anti-bullying guidelines
- Discussion on what constitutes as bullying/harassment and what is appropriate performance management
- Appropriate options for reporting issues
Is this course right for you?
This course is useful for anyone who is able to influence workplace culture or those who can directly change policies and procedures, including HR, OHS and those working in Workers Compensation.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or requests to reschedule can only be accepted up to 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise, the full fee is payable. Rescheduling courses that fall within 10 business days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee.
- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or to choose an alternative date.