Managing and Controlling Workplace Hazards and Risks – 19 July
July 19 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$120
An employer has an obligation to identify hazards in the workplace, then assess the risk of those hazards and then implement control measures, which will eliminate or minimise the risk of injury from the hazards identified. This session will demonstrate how an employer can manage and control workplace hazards and risks at every step from identification of hazard or risk to management.
- steps to control OHS hazards and risks
- how to implement a system for controlling OHS hazards and risks
- how to manage the risk management process
- common events that should trigger and assessment
- how to record risk controls
Is this course right for you?
This course is intended for anyone whose day to day duties involve identification, management and controlling of workplace hazards and risks.