Leadership Development – 6 September
September 6, 2021 - 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$199
If you are currently in a leadership position or new to a leadership role, this session will provide you with the insight, awareness, and techniques to lead more effectively.
This one-day professional development seminar will provide participants with crucial skills like creating and communicating a vision, using appropriate body language, giving formal and informal feedback, using the art of persuasion, creative problem solving and decision making, and encouraging personal and professional growth.
- Understanding the aspects of a leadership role
- Strategies in giving reason and direction to your staff
- Development of successful communication skills
- Performance management techniques
- How to problem solve difficult decisions
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for anyone new to a leadership role or for those already acting in a leadership role wanting to enhance their skills.