Online | Leadership Development | 6 September
September 6 - 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$199
If you are currently in a leadership position or new to a leadership role, this session will provide you with the insight, awareness, and techniques to lead more effectively.
This one-day professional development seminar will provide participants with crucial skills like creating and communicating a vision, using appropriate body language, giving formal and informal feedback, using the art of persuasion, creative problem solving and decision making, and encouraging personal and professional growth.
- Understanding the aspects of a leadership role
- Strategies in giving reason and direction to your staff
- Development of successful communication skills
- Performance management techniques
- How to problem solve difficult decisions
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for anyone new to a leadership role or for those already acting in a leadership role wanting to enhance their skills.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or requests to reschedule can only be accepted up to 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise, the full fee is payable. Rescheduling courses that fall within 10 business days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee.
- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or to choose an alternative date.