Introduction to Workers’ Compensation – 10 September
September 10, 2021 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$150
New starters in the industry will benefit from this introduction to workers’ compensation in Victoria course. The session provides participants with an overview of current legislation and employer and worker responsibilities.
- Understand the employer and employee obligations
- Understand what is required by an employer for the claim lodgement process,
- Understand the steps involved in managing a claim and the role of the WorkCover Agent
- Understand an employer’s return to work obligations including the requirement to appoint a RTW Coordinator
- Understand the WorkCover entitlements including PIAWE
Is this course right for you?
If your role require an understanding of Workers’ Compensation at any level, then this course is beneficial to you and your career.