Online | Incident Investigation | 22 August 2022
August 22 - 9:00 am - 11:00 am$150
When an incident happens in the workplace, there are responsibilities to preserve the site, notify the workplace (and the regulator if notifiable) and initiate the risk management process.
This course provides participants with the practical skills to investigate workplace incidents, determine contributing factors, and implement controls to prevent reoccurrence.
- Legal Requirements for Incident Investigation
- Incident Response and Incident Assessment
- Establish Scope of Investigation and Develop an Investigation Plan
- Data Collection and Relevant Information
- Systematic Objective Analysis and Reporting on Outcomes
At the completion of this course participants will understand:
- the definitions of an incident
- how to identify hazards and the impact they have had on the incident under investigation
- who to notify and what to report when an incident occurs
- why it’s important to investigate incidents
- how to conduct an incident investigation
- how to identify factors that contributed to an incident, and
- how to recommend appropriate corrective actions.
Important Participant Information
This program is delivered as a 2-hour workshop.
One week before the scheduled course date participants will receive an email from our training department containing the link to the self-paced pre-course work and Zoom link with instructions.
Session date: 22 August 2022
Session time: 9.00 am to 11.00 am (AEDT)
NB An employer can request a closed session which can be arranged either online or onsite, face to face. Contact us for further information.
Terms and Conditions
1- Cancellations or rescheduling requests can only be accepted up to ten business days before the scheduled course date; otherwise, the full fee is payable.
2-Rescheduling courses within ten business days of the scheduled course date will incur a cost of $100 plus GST.
3- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation or postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or choose an alternative date.