Incident Investigation – 19 July
July 19, 2021 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$120
This seminar provides participants with the practical skills required to investigate workplace incidents, determine contributing factors, and implement controls to prevent reoccurrence.
- Exploration of terms and legislation relating to incidents
- Response and initial incident assessment
- Establish scope of investigation and develop an investigation plan
- Collecting relevant information and data
- Understanding of systematic objective analysis and reporting on outcomes
Is this course right for you?
Every single person in an organisation at all tiers of employment has a role to play in incident investigation. For this reason, this course is ideal for everyone.