Incident Investigation – 19 July
July 19 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$120
This session provides participants with the practical skills required to investigate workplace incidents, determine contributing factors, and implement controls to prevent re-occurrence.
- Exploration of terms and legislation relating to incidents
- Response and initial incident assessment
- How to establish the scope of the investigation and develop an investigation plan
- Effective methods in collecting relevant information and data
- Understand the process of systematic, objective analysis and reporting on outcomes
Is this course right for you?
Managers and supervisors will benefit from this training, whilst every person in an organisation has a role to play in the incident investigation process…for this reason, this course is ideal for everyone.