- This event has passed.
Face-to-Face | Standard Mental Health First Aid | 19 & 20 February 2024
February 19 - 9:30 am - February 20 - 5:00 pm$499.00
Standard Mental Health First Aid: Face to Face
Mental Health First Aid training teaches individuals to provide initial support to adults experiencing mental health problems or crises. This course equips participants with the knowledge, confidence, and skills to intervene until professional help is available.
What You Will Learn:
In this interactive online program, you will learn how to:
- Recognising signs and symptoms of common mental health problems in adults.
- Responding to emerging or worsening mental health issues.
- Understanding available treatments and supports.
- Discuss the three key actions for helping someone who is suicidal.
- Using a practical, evidence-based action plan, participants learn to approach and engage individuals in conversation, offer initial support, and encourage seeking professional help.
Date and Time of Live Training: 19th and 20th February, 9.30 am-5.00 pm both days(VIC Time)
Location: WorkPlace Interventions, Level 11/456 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne CBD
- You will receive your MHFA hard copy manual at the scheduled course.
- Note pads, pens and handouts are all provided during the two day course
- You can enjoy complimentary T2 tea options and Nespresso coffee, along with access to high-speed Wi-Fi and the amenities of a 5-star lounge and kitchen facilities.
Private Workshops: For those preferring a closed session, we can organise an online or face-to-face private workshop for your team. Contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Why Choose WorkPlace Interventions
Beyond the standard curriculum, our renowned subject matter experts ensure a transformative learning experience. Recognised for making training engaging, relevant, and, enjoyable, our experts prioritise your needs, ensuring a difference in your learning journey. Book with us and let our engaging approach, applicability, and expertise elevate your understanding of workplace mental health.
Terms and Conditions
- Refund Policy: Refund requests need to be made at least 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date. After this period, the full fee becomes payable. Alternatively, a rescheduling request may be submitted (fees apply).
- Rescheduling: Requests for rescheduling must be submitted a minimum of 10 business days before the scheduled course date to avoid any charges. A rescheduling fee of $170 plus GST will be applied otherwise.
- Session Postponement: In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by the postponement will have the option to transfer their registration to the next available session or select an alternative date.
- Acceptance of Terms: When you purchase this course, you recognise (including requesting an invoice) that it constitutes a formal commitment to the booked ticket. The 10-business-day refund and rescheduling policy will apply.