Online | Emotional Intelligence (EI) for Managers | 15 November
November 15 - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$150
EI has been demonstrated to be positively related to job performance especially those jobs that demand a high degree of social interaction. Leadership is about social interaction and EI has been demonstrated to be present in highly effective leaders. The term, EI, was coined by Daniel Goleman and includes psychological attributes such as self-awareness, self-regulation, influence, empathy, and social skills.
The course will also explore the link between EI and culture transformation, active listening, decision making, resilience and self-confidence. Session activities will include role-playing as well as reflecting on the application of EI attributes in the manager’s role.
- Understand the social neuroscience of emotional intelligence
- Foster a positive work environment for you and others
- Demonstrate the importance of active listening, resilience and self-confidence in our interactions
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for you if you want to become a more impactful leader by understanding and applying skills in emotional intelligence.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or requests to reschedule can only be accepted up to 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise, the full fee is payable. Rescheduling courses that fall within 10 business days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee.
- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or to choose an alternative date.