- This event has passed.
Online | Dealing with Challenging Behaviours | 15 September
September 15 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$150
Conflict and challenging situations inevitably arise in all human interactions, especially in a workplace environment. However, there are ways to ensure that these situations and behaviours are effectively managed and navigated to minimise the consequence and maximise potential. This course will assist in the development of great communication skills that can assist your approach with a challenging situation of someone who is displaying challenging behaviours.
- Understanding what constitutes as challenging behaviour
- Strategies in managing challenging behaviours at every level in the workplace
- Building confidence to manage challenging behaviours
- Question and clarify your own assumptions, bias, and judgement
- Use positive influence to alter other’s behaviours
- The importance of setting boundaries to ensure your safety
Is this course right for you?
This course has value for workers at all levels and industries because it is designed to help individuals successfully navigate through challenging behaviors
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations or requests to reschedule can only be accepted up to 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date, otherwise, the full fee is payable. Rescheduling courses that fall within 10 business days of the scheduled course date will incur a fee.
- In the unlikely event that WorkPlace Interventions needs to postpone a session, all registered participants affected by a cancellation/postponement will be offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available session or to choose an alternative date.