- This event has passed.
Conflict Resolution – 10 May
May 10 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$150
A successful organisation is an engaged workforce with strong communication abilities and a capacity to resolve conflict situations. Improving these skills amongst clients within the workers’ compensation and insurance industries has significant flow-on benefits for every organisation.
This course explores the factors that drive conflict and aims to improve participants awareness of conflict. The course will also provide strategies to manage conflict situations.
- Identify the opportunity that conflict brings
- The power of self-awareness and perception
- Strategies to improve communication skills
- Techniques to manage conflict
- Apply the content to practice
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for people managers/supervisors and employees who are responsible for managing workplace conflict.