Building Confidence to Manage Challenging Behaviours – 9 September
September 9 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$120
Statistically, 32% of people in the workforce do not feel confident in addressing challenging/aggressive behaviours in their workplace; whether it be in regards to another colleague or a client. This short workshop will take participants through evidence-informed strategies to build upon internalised confidence in the preparation of and in managing challenging behaviours and/or situations.
- Improve self-awareness of triggers in yourself and others
- Increase awareness of common barriers that effect our confidence and ability to navigate through difficult situations.
- Increase understanding of how to implement effective communication strategies
- Effective strategies to improve self-awareness
- Build upon internalised sense of confidence in your individual ability to effectively manage challenging behaviours
Is this course right for you?
This course has value for workers at all levels and industries as it has been designed to give individuals the tools to successfully navigate and address challenging behaviors and build upon confidence and skills to effectively achieve positive win/win outcomes.