This training session has been developed specifically for all employees to equip and upskill them with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage blood and body spill risks and hazards and in the event of an injury, understand the required procedures.
Training can be tailored to organisational requirements.
Who should attend
This course is suitable to all employees.
What will be covered
- A clear definition of their role in managing risks and hazards associated with sharps injuries and blood and body spills.
- How to apply a ‘preventative’ approach
- A clear definition of what is required in relation to OHS
- Confidence in dealing with such hazards and risk including workplace injuries
- A consistent approach to managing hazards and risks in relation to OHS